Tag Archives: business books

One Minute Book Review: Managing Oneself by Peter F Drucker

OVERVIEW A short, challenging yet encouraging easy-to-read 55 page booklet identifying the critical elements for making a success in our career & wider life. Managing ourselves effectively isn’t just about knowing yourself; it’s about knowing & understanding those with whom we work. A … Continue reading

Posted in book reviews, business books, challenge, change, change for the better, communication, daily help, easy read reviews, escaping from the trap, fulfilment, help, inspiration, journey to the top, learning, one minute book reviews, personal success, reading, relationships, reviews, the bigger picture, Uncategorized | Tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , | 1 Comment

‘Once in a Lifetime Offer!’

I read the other day that over 89% of the business books that people purchase and download go completely unread. Of the remaining 11%, only 1% of those who read the book will actually implement any of the ideas they … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , | Leave a comment